Are you tired of Receiving Spam emails and unwanted offers from Sephora, or have any others reasons that led you to delete your Sephora account, well you have found the best guide. Through our step-by-step guide, you’ll learn how to delete Sephora account.
Almost all of the eCommerce websites including Sephora, use tricky ways to sell their products to their Customers, including spamming their registered Customers with lots of product offers. We totally understand your frustrations and want to help you delete Sephora account.
How to Delete Sephora Account?
Just follow these steps to delete your Sephora account permanently
- Go to your favorite web browser and type in the website address www.sephora.com
- Now Log in to your account by clicking on the Sign-in button
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and Click on the option “Contact Us”
- Now look for the “Email Us” option and Click on it.
- Fill out all the information in the form and Specifically set the email subject as “Request to Delete Account”
- State your Specific Reasons that lead you to delete Sephora account
- After filling out the details submit the Form.
In 1 or 2 business days Sephora Support will let you through an email that your account was deleted.
How to Delete Sephora Account through Email?
You can also request to delete your account by sending an email request to Sephora Support.
- Login to your Email Account.
- Compose new Email
- In the Subject line mention “Request to Delete Account”
- Briefly describe them your reasons that lead you to delete your account
- Also mention to remove your account data as well.
- Send the email to the Sephora Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the response to your request for account deletion, Sephora support will let you know that your account was successfully deleted.
Now you know how to delete Sephora account. If you are still having issues regarding the account deletion, feel free to reach out to us in the Comments. We will do our best to help you out.
Note: Sometimes it may take longer than 2 days to get the response regarding your account deletion. In case of not get any response at all, you can submit another request through email.
Sample on How to Write a Mail to Delete an Online Account
We have also provided the following sample email to help you delete Sephora account through email.
SUBJECT: Request to Delete My Sephora Account
Dear (Company Name) Team,
I have an account in your database with the name ……………. and the email address that is linked to the account is ………………. Meanwhile, for some reason, I have decided not to use the account again, therefore I request that you kindly delete my account from your database and also wipe all notifications if any.
About the Company
Sephora is a multinational Cosmetics and beauty products retailer located in French. The company was founded in 1970 in Paris, France. Currently, the brand now offers more than 3000+ beauty products as well as its own branded products.
The Company is owned by a Parent Organization Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton commonly known as LVMH.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you Cancel Sephora Account?
Yes, the account can be canceled and deleted by Submitting an email request to Sephora Support.
Does Sephora Deletes Inactive Accounts?
Yes, if your account has been inactive for more than 12 consecutive months, then your account will be deactivated.
Can I get my Sephora Points back?
The Sephora Points only expire if the account remains inactive for more than 12 consecutive months. So you’ll have to make purchases to keep the points active.
How many Sephora points is 100$?
Through Sephora’s rough award for the insider program, 2500 points are equal to 100$.
Has this article helped you?
If Yes! don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle.