Are you looking for ways to know how to delete Xoom account. Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. We have prepared a step-by-step guide to help delete Xoom account.
There could be many reasons that lead you to delete your account. One of the reasons is that the Xoom keeps sending newsletters and spam emails which gets annoying and unnecessary.
One of the ways could be to mark these emails as spam and get rid of these emails and newsletters. But doing this wouldn’t be the reason to delete account. If you have other reasons, then follow our step-by-step guide so you will be able to know how to delete Xoom account.
How to Delete Xoom Account?
The Steps to delete the account are as follows:
- Go to your web browser and Login to your Zoom Account
- Now Copy and paste the URL “https://www.xoom.com/contact-xoom-customer-service”.
- You will be redirected to the “Registration Form”.
- Fill out the requested information in the form as indicated below:
- Select the Option “Cancel Request” under the “Main Reason to Contact” field.
- Fill out the other required information in the form.
- When finished, click on “Submit” to submit the request.
- The Xoom Support will notify you through email regarding your account deletion.
Note: It could take 2 to 3 days to receive a response regarding the delete request.
How to Delete Xoom Account without Login
If you wish to delete your Xoom account without logging in to your account, then follow the complete process mentioned above. Follow the URL address and fill out the mentioned information and click Submit.
How to Remove xoom Account by Phone?
The Account can also be deleted by contacting Xoom Support through the phone.
- Contact Customer Support at (877) 815-1531 (toll free).
- Describe your reasons to remove your account.
- The representative will let you know regarding account removal.
Depending on your location around the world the other Xoom Contact phone numbers are as follows:
How to Remove Credit Card from Xoom
The Credit card details can be removed by Contacting Xoom Support at “https://www.xoom.com/contact-xoom-customer-service” or contacting Xoom by phone at (877) 815-1531.
- Fill out all the requested information in the Form.
- Select “Update credit card details” in the dropdown.
- Fill out all the other details and Click Submit.
How to Cancel Transaction on Xoom
To cancel the current transaction that you have made:
- Login to your Xoom account.
- Go to the URL https://www.xoom.com/track-transaction to view your all transactions.
- Click on the transaction that you want to delete.
- Select the transaction and Click Cancel.
How to Delete Xoom App
The Xoom app can be deleted on Desktop by navigating to the Control Panel > Programs > Xoom > Uninstall.
To delete the Xoom app on phone, locate the Xoom app. Tap and Hold on to the App icon. Tap Uninstall.
About the Company
The Xoom Corporation provides electronic funds transfer and remittance services to consumers in 131 countries. It allows consumers to send money, pay bills, and reload mobile phones internationally. With a first closing deal of around 20 million dollars, Peter Thiel financed the corporation founded by Kevin Hartz and Alan Braverman in 2001.
Through our Guide, we have listed all the steps needed so that you will be able to know how to delete Xoom account permanently. If you still have issues regarding your account deletion, feel free to reach out to us in the comments. We will be happy to help.
Have issues with other Accounts?
Frequently Asked Questions
How to reload my phone?
Choose the reload amount, then the reload option, then the destination. Select the payment method, and then click on authorize.
What is the difference between PayPal and Xoom?
The difference between PayPal and Xoom is that PayPal is the best option for transactions while Xoom is a cheaper way to make transactions.
How do I reactivate my Xoom account?
The Xoom account can be reactivated by the following Steps:
- Click Forgot Password on the Log In screen.
- Enter your Xoom account email address.
- Check your inbox for instructions on how to reset your password.
How to use Xoom?
Log in using your email address or phone number after the app has been downloaded. Select your country, pay your bill or reload your phone depending on what you need to do.
How to track transactions?
You can track all of your transactions by enabling push notifications, you will receive text messages every time a transaction is made.
How to see the Transaction History on Xoom?
Send a message on 877-815-1531 to get the latest transaction history.
How to cancel Xoom account?
Cancellation can only be requested by filling out the cancellation request form on the customer support page.
What is better Xoom or Remitly?
In terms of saving you money, Remitly beats Xoom, but both are pretty equal when it comes to speed.
Has this article helped you? If Yes! don’t forget to share your opinion in the comment box below.
Meanwhile, remember also to share this article on your social media handle.